About the role
One of the UK’s leading utility data service providers is looking for an Outbound Dialler to join their every growing team in Newcastle on a temporary basis with the potential of a permanent role for the right candidate.
This contract is 40 hours per week, between Monday and Friday and will be 100% Office based.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with excellent customer service and organisational skills to support the Smart Support field workforce through efficient scheduling of work and the management of logistics.
You will be predominantly using the CISCO phone system to outbound dial and inbound receive calls to book appointments for field resource to undertake maintenance work. You will have responsibility for all the customer care related activity within a geographical area.
- Plan and schedule booked appointments for all clients within an area
- Ensure the engineers schedules are optimized to create efficiency and productivity
- Work to and exceed individual and department targets
- Ensure excellent customer service at all times whilst utilising persuasion when necessary to close the booking
- Be accountable for the caliber of all bookings made
- Develop and maintain relationships with Field Managers to ensure appropriate scheduling and completion of jobs
- Generic administration tasks
Other duties may be undertaken as and when required.
It is essential that you have a professional telephone manner with excellent verbal and communication skills. You must be extremely well organised with attention to detail to capture data accurately.
How we will reward you:
- An hourly rate of £9.79
- Access to My Rewards which provides amazing reductions on 1000’s of purchases including Mobile Phone, Utility bill & top retail brand discounts.
- Eyecare vouchers
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Recommend a Friend and Earn scheme
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Opportunities to progress in a successful company
If this role of Outbound Dialler sounds like you, click the ‘apply now’ button and a member of our team will be in touch.